NUMARK LABORATORIES INC. *** ST 37 ANTISEPTIC SOLUTION 8 OZ

NUMARK LABORATORIES INC. *** ST 37 ANTISEPTIC SOLUTION 8 OZProduct is old time...my mother used to use it on me....it's perfect for minor wounds. It wound sting as it has no alcholol in it. Shaving....minor rashes...mouth sores, etc...

Company ships quickly, however the shipping charges are rather high.

St.37 was on the market and in the drug store back in the 40's. My grandmother used it for cancre sore, burns, and abrasions on us for years. It is wonderful. When a friend of ours got mouth sores because of chemo and radiation I tried to find it everywhere. The drug stores had never heard of it and it was not in their reference book, so I got on line,with you and pulled it up immediately. SOO glad I could find it. Anyone that needs a soothing healing treatment---this is it. Doesn't sting, doesn't burn, has a sweet taste, and REALLY heals.

Buy NUMARK LABORATORIES INC. *** ST 37 ANTISEPTIC SOLUTION 8 OZ Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment