Futuro Sport Adjustable Knee Strap-One Size

Futuro Sport Adjustable Knee Strap-One SizeMy patella slips out of place in my left knee. It is annoying, uncomfortable, and downright dangerous, because my knee would collapse without warning. My balance and gait were getting increasingly unsteady. At age 60, I can't afford to be falling because of a "trick" knee. It took me about a year to figure out what was causing my knee to hurt constantly and collapse. Not only did my knee hurt, it made my entire leg hurt, from my foot all the way up the leg. It just ached on many days. I finally figured out that it was the patella not staying in place, and a chiropracter recommended a strap under the knee to solve the problem. I looked at a number of different straps, and settled on this one, because unlike most of the others, I did not have to try to figure out if I needed a small, medium or large. The velcro on this one allows it to be adjusted for a wide range of sizes, and to fit snugly enough to do the job, but not too tight. It is reasonably priced compared to others. I have not had one wear out in several months of using it on a daily basis, although I bought two, just in case. I have not had to use the second one I bought. And it does in fact solve the problem. My knee seldom hurts now, the rest of my leg and foot no longer hurt at all, and my knee no longer collapses. I wear it all day and it is comfortable.

When I play tennis, sometimes there is pain in both of my knees due to the pounding I take on those hard courts. This thing seems to solve that problem completely.

Buy Futuro Sport Adjustable Knee Strap-One Size Now

i actually like this product, it does give you just the right amount of support

plus futuro has a great line of other knee products that i plan on buying in the near future

Read Best Reviews of Futuro Sport Adjustable Knee Strap-One Size Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment