Dynarex Paper Surgical Tape, 10 yards

TAPE SURGICAL PAPER *DYN Size: 1'X10YDThis tape really is a great value for the money. It's definitely not Micropore, but it does work well. When I unrolled the first bit from the first roll I was coming straight from using Micropore and this tape felt rather stiff. In the end, that hasn't been an issue at all. The adhesive sticks well and I haven't had any problems with it coming off. If we ever run out (this is 6 rolls, remember) I'd definitely buy it again because it costs so much less than Micropore.

This tape holds well but was really scratchy on my skin. Will not purchase again.

Buy Dynarex Paper Surgical Tape, 10 yards Now

My husband was using cloth tape and it was a total hassle to put on a take off. This tape is much easier to use and comes off without ripping his skin. I just bought another carton. I highly recommend it!

Read Best Reviews of Dynarex Paper Surgical Tape, 10 yards Here

only a roll in the store cost 7.21 and with you I buy a box with 6 rolls with less money , thanks

Want Dynarex Paper Surgical Tape, 10 yards Discount?

This tape has no Holding to the skin power. The glue or adhesive used doesn't work at least not for me, if it wasn't costly I'd send it back. I've been using store brands that hold pretty well unless I sweat to much , I need it to hold the pain patches on every two days when they come loose the back pain tells me.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment