Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Flexible Fabric, 30 Count

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Flexible Fabric, 30-Count All-One-SizeI love this product, plain and simple. It works as described every time, doesn't monkey with my skin in any way, and they stay put wherever you place them on the body. The flexible fabric makes them ideal for fingers, toes, or any other place on the body with a joint. As an added bonus, not that I need it, but the box comes with braille writing at the top that reads "Band-Aid" which I thought was pretty cool. I like it when companies realize there are those folks in the world who are less abled and they choose to do something to help them out. The six (6) pack quantity is the perfect amount so you don't run out right away. You'd be surprised who quickly you can run through thirty (30) Band-Aids and find yourself wanting more. Once again, I highly recommend this product.

They protect the wound like they're supposed too but don't get them wet. The adhesive isn't that good. They are flexible & do allow the wound to breath but if you need a waterproof band-aid, this isn't it.

Buy Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Flexible Fabric, 30 Count Now

The flexible fabric Band-Aids are very comfortable and don't seem to irritate my skin the way some of the more plastic-y Band-Aids or bandages do. They also stick better than many other adhesive bandages do, and will stay on for a long time (at least an entire day) if they stay very dry.

My only complaint is that if these Band-Aids get wet, they fall right off. I wish that they could stay sticky even after getting water on them, the way that the heavier duty Band-Aid Tough Strips do. In a perfect world, there would be a Band-Aid as comfortable as these flexible fabric ones are that also is as heavy duty as a Band-Aid Tough Strip.

Read Best Reviews of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Flexible Fabric, 30 Count Here

Bought these as I am slowly removing a wart from my finger via wart stick. It is the middle size of the 3 sizes that come in the multi-pack, in case you are wondering. Its been on my finger for awhile and is showing no signs of slipping. Comfortable, do not really notice it is there. Great for wrapping around a finger.

Want Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Flexible Fabric, 30 Count Discount?

I like everything about these bandaids except the adhesive. The adhesive feels sticky enough to the touch initially and the box says "Super-Stick adhesive to stay on longer," but this bandaid type does not stick for more than a minute to my skin or to itself. When I wrap the bandaid around a cut finger, the end will come unstuck almost immediately. If I wash my hands and the bandaid gets wet, the bandaid comes completely unstuck before I'm done rinsing.

I tried using these to protect a cut one day, and I went through half the box in a day because every bandaid came unstuck at the ends within a minute and came unstuck completely within an hour (less if I bent my finger or got the bandaid wet). Before leaving the house, I stuffed about 10 bandaids in my pocket so I could just put a new one on as each one came off (or I got tired of holding the unstuck end in place with the neighboring finger).

The box I have is labeled "Tough Strips" where the photo above says "Flexible Fabric," but it is the same flexible fabric bandaids, all one size (1" x 3 1/4") with identical box, logos and picture.

The other Bandaid brand products I keep in my medicine cabinet do not have this problem.

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment