Apinol (Pine Oil) First Aid Antiseptic by Apinol LLC - 2oz.

Apinol First Aid Antiseptic by Apinol LLC - 2oz.My family has used Apinol for generations. I'm so glad you can get it on Amazon now. It will not be in our pharmacy because of it's quality and long use. A 2oz bottle will last your for a while. It is a great product for cuts (particurally paper cuts), bee & hornet stings, bug bites and much more. It has 2 ingredients and is a natural product. You will smell like pine but it is worth it for the healing. It only talks a little to do the healing. Buy this product.

Apinol is a fantastic pine oil disinfectant with which I was raised in North Carolina;it is the best product

of its kind I've ever found, and I was delighted to find it available online (price has sure gone up, though!).

It is ideal for disinfecting wounds of all kinds, and I personally love the smell of it...sort of like fresh cut

pine trees, I would choose it over any of the fancy "antibiotic" creams, lotions, etc. currently available!

Sadly, I placed an order for it a couple of months ago, was assured it had made it to my local postoffice,

and no one could tell me anything else about it! It's now August 21 and I have not received the Apinol, nor

the refund I requested a couple of weeks ago. I don't blame the seller for its disappearance, but surely

do wish they would issue my refund.

Buy Apinol (Pine Oil) First Aid Antiseptic by Apinol LLC - 2oz. Now

I was very pleased to be able to find this product as local stores no longer carrried it. I find it very useful to quickly cure mouth sores. I know it is not made for internal use, but it works. I spit out any excess. I have suffered with these sores all my life. This is the first effective treatment I have found after 71 years.

Read Best Reviews of Apinol (Pine Oil) First Aid Antiseptic by Apinol LLC - 2oz. Here

We have used Apinol in my family for years. It was the only thing I would let me mom put on my scrapes and bee stings when I was little because it made the injury feel better and it didn't sting. This stuff should be in every ones house. It works for so many things. A bottle of this lasts a VERY long time. It's wonderful stuff.

Want Apinol (Pine Oil) First Aid Antiseptic by Apinol LLC - 2oz. Discount?

i have a horse with fly bite dermatitis. he gets a light spray of this and his skin lesions heal. The antiseptic also acts as a fly repellent. I had an unexplained rash on my wrist and nothing would help it heal. I use the apinol and it started to heal within 24 hours.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment