Water Jel Burn Jel, For Fast Relief of Minor Burns 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Water Jel Burn Jel, For Fast Relief of Minor Burns 4 fl ozWater Jel Burn Jel, 4 fl oz (118 ml), is a topical cooling gel that is an absolute must have component to any first aid kit for fast relief of first degree burns. A first degree burn is the least serious type of burn in which only the outer layer of skin is burned. The skin is usually red and can be very painful. Burn Jel contains Lidocaine and works rapidly by stopping the burning process, cools the burn, relieves pain, and prevents further injury.

This 4 ounce tube is a perfect size to keep in your house and specifically in the kitchen where a large majority of household burns occur. The tube has enough jell to use for repeated applications and will spread well over a rather large area. For example, I used this on someone with a severe sunburn to her shoulders, back, neck and chest. A small amount of burn jel provided complete relief from her pain and lasted for about three hours. I originally tried two other "burn products" to provide pain relief but neither was effective. I used the burn jel on another person whose forearm momentarily touched an oven rack while removing food from the oven that was set to 400 degrees. The relief from Burn Jel was immediate and will be my "go to" for treatment of minor burns. Burn Jel will be in my home first aid kit and will be readily available in my kitchen. The 4 ounce size is good for backpacking or camping if you are going to be taking care of a lot of people who may be exposed to a burn injury.

I highly recommend Burn Jel as it provides highly effective and fast relief from minor burns. The 4 ounce tube will last a long time and is an excellent addition to a home first aid kit. Five stars does not do this product justification! Hopefully you will never have to use Burn Jel but you should have it handy in case it is needed.

Have used this product for many years. I picked up a iron skillet from the stove not thinking it was hot because pots usually have the heat protectant handles I should have had a bad blister I grabbed the water gel burn gel from my work stock as I was selling for a company that sold this at the time my hand did not even blister the reddness went away. I burn myself now with a curling iron or on the stove and grab this product. The pain goes away and no blistering or reddness. I totally love it and always want to keep it in my first aid kit.

Buy Water Jel Burn Jel, For Fast Relief of Minor Burns 4 fl oz (118 ml) Now

I had a deep but small papercut that hurts a lot. Peroxide didn't stop the pain so I put a dab of burn gel on the wound and the lidocaine did the trick. By the time lidocaine'e effect faded the wound was already scabbed over.

Read Best Reviews of Water Jel Burn Jel, For Fast Relief of Minor Burns 4 fl oz (118 ml) Here

Both my wife and I are clutzes in the kitchen.

Normally a burn is treated with cold water, ice packs, and bandages. But we still get blisters or skin weakness or heightened pain sensitivity of some kind or other.

With this water gel, changed 3 times daily, healing speed improved dramatically, two days instead of five, no blisters, and less cumbersome treatment process. I treated a recent two square inch burn of my wife's from oven baking, and it healed painlessly, without infection, pain sensitivity, blistering, and the leftover mark after two full days was nearly invisible. It works just as well in camping hiking trips where cold water or ice is hrd to come by.

Get large waterproof band aids, tough strips, as they hold well.

An awesome investment if ever there was one.

Want Water Jel Burn Jel, For Fast Relief of Minor Burns 4 fl oz (118 ml) Discount?

Burn jel takes the sting out of small burns almost immediately. We've been very fortunate, & haven't had deep or extensive burns, so can't evaluate for those.

0 comments:

Post a Comment