OXYGEN MASK w/ TUBING ABOUT 7 FT (SIZE L) Adult

OXYGEN MASK w/ TUBING ABOUT 7 FT AdultI have a big head with a big face and a big nose. I started looking for a mask because of problems with cannula's drying out my nose and give me nose bleeds. I purchased a couple of other "Large Adult" and "Large Adult Under-The-Chin" oxygen masks. Most did not even get down to my upper lip. Some rested on my lower lip with my mouth closed.

This mask is not described as "Under-The-Chin" but looks bigger in the picture than any of the other masks I had received from eBay sellers and other online sources including Amazon sellers. In fact it is bigger than any other mask I have purchased to this point. It's not Under-The-Chin but it reaches to the bottom edge of my chin with my mouth closed and with it open enough to breathe comfortably through. On top of this the mask fits well and creates a reasonably good seal.

I have been using this mask for a about a week and suspect it will be good for as long as I keep it clean. Though not meant for long term use. (No oxygen mask is.) This product appears to be made well. And I suspect it will last as long as or longer than any of the others I have purchased so far. The materials feel thicker and more flexible than other masks I have used. It's hard to describe because the mask itself is thicker it holds its shape better but being made out of such flexible material it also conforms to my face better than other masks. An added bonus is no sharp or rough edges like there were on some of the thinner masks I have tried.

To anyone else in my situation I hope you find this review helpful. If you have a large face or are just tired of tiny masks that don't seal well. Save your money and look no further. This is the mask for you.

On oxygen 24 x 7 now and sometimes my nostrils get sore.

This gives me the option of giving my nostrils a break.

Works great at a very reasonable price.

Buy OXYGEN MASK w/ TUBING ABOUT 7 FT (SIZE L) Adult Now

I bought it for my dad since he was getting tired of using the tube that go in his nostrils because it would get dry. With the makes, he sleeps more comfortably and it fits around his big head.

Read Best Reviews of OXYGEN MASK w/ TUBING ABOUT 7 FT (SIZE L) Adult Here

Hard to get an oxygen mask which I don't need to use on a daily basis. Great to know I can find what I need online, instead of the process I have to go thru with the insurance company and the doctor. Not a problem getting it, just takes forever. This way I can just order and keep on hand. Nice to have that security.

Want OXYGEN MASK w/ TUBING ABOUT 7 FT (SIZE L) Adult Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment