Johnson & Johnson First Aid Tape, Waterproof

Johnson & Johnson Waterproof Tape, 1/2-Inch 1 rollThis particular 'first aid' tape has excellent adhesive components UNlike many other 'first aid' tapes including some by J&J. The right tape on close inspection has the words 'contains dry natural rubber products'. 1" or half inch, doesn't matter.

The other review stated a rash. I feel the customer had to have an allergic reaction. I use acupuncture and treat myself often. I FREQUENTLY use tape on my feet, usually for 3-5 days at a time. They react only if the tape is on longer than a week to 10 days. This is the only tape I can shower with daily and not have the tape come off of my feet. It does stick well but can still be removed easily and without pain. I have used this tape for over 30 years. I have tried others in the past but nothing can match-up with Johnson & Johnson Waterproof Tape.

Buy Johnson & Johnson First Aid Tape, Waterproof Now

Pros: Its easy to remove from skin.

Cons: It caused a big red rash. Luckily this went away a few hours after we removed it.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson First Aid Tape, Waterproof Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment