First Aid: Personal Trauma Treatment Kit by Rescue Essentials

First Aid: Personal Trauma Treatment Kit by Rescue EssentialsSo I bought this because I was trying to fill up my first aid kit, and I feel I got less than I expected. The tourniquet is pretty cheap, I wouldn't count on it to stop severe arterial bleeding it definitely won't stop a femoral bleed. I primarily bought it for the nasopharyngeal airway and the H and H cinch tight bandage but both of these do not total what I paid for the overall package. The gloves are just sitting in the bag kind of wrapped in themselves, so I can't say for sure how sterile they are but I'm guessing NOT VERY. And my FAVORITE piece of this kit is the "Combat Medic Tape." You know what it is? IT'S DUCK TAPE. About 2 cents worth in it's own adorable little role. Now I believe duct tape is man's best friend and has many uses, but come on, who are you kidding? Over all I think I'm looking at 10 bucks worth of stuff here, max.

0 comments:

Post a Comment