First Aid Only 4" x 4.1 yds. Sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, 12-Count Bags

First Aid Only 4' x 4.1 yds. Sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, 12-Count BagsIn my estimate, these are a little sub-standard. Not as thick as others I've tried. I did not return it because it is what they said it was but the quality is not there. I will not purchase this specific item again.

This single-layer gauze is woven from thin, stretchy synthetic fibers. If you want to wrap around several times without adding bulk, this may be the product you want.

However, if you were looking for something absorbent and bulky to cushion a wound, keep looking. This product is nothing like Kerlix (that multilayered, loosely woven, cushiony-stretchy cotton gauze you might have encountered in an emergency room).

Buy First Aid Only 4" x 4.1 yds. Sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, 12-Count Bags Now

In the spirit of "buy it now, or spend way too much later," this is one of the items that fit the bill. These are sterile, very portable rolls of gauze...that are very inexpensive when compared to what is available in drugstores.

Combined with First Aid Only 1/2" X 5 Yd. First Aid Tape Roll, 20-Count Boxes, you can throw some of these rolls (which are individually packed) and a couple tape rolls in a first-aid kit as I have done, or a glove box, backpack, etc.

Plus, this is good to have around the house. Figure if you're cooking dinner and you rest your arm on a hot frying pan (ouch!) This, the tape, and some First Aid Only First Aid/burn Cream Pack, 0.9 Gram, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3)...and you're doing pretty well for yourself, minus the smell of your own burning flesh.

Read Best Reviews of First Aid Only 4" x 4.1 yds. Sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, 12-Count Bags Here

This is not exactly what I ordered. I ordered Flexicon wraps that I've used many times before. These were not, got a little bait and switch going on here. These were a product MADE FOR a company called Dynarex.(That's exactly what it says on the lable I received)

(The picture DOES NOT MATCH what I received.)

They are single ply loosely woven and flimsy single ply which they forgot to mention. They are cheaply made. I like a thicker stronger woven wrap(6 ply).

I won't be ordering these again and won't be purchasing anything from BP Medical supplies again.

I didn't return them because of the hassle factor and it would cost more to send them back than they are worth.

Buy at your own risk!

Want First Aid Only 4" x 4.1 yds. Sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, 12-Count Bags Discount?

They conveniently forget to tell that this is only 1 ply... usually I purchase 6 ply for about the same price.

Save 72% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment