Dr. Berry's Apothecary Neuropathy Therapy Oil - Temporary Relief of Tingling

Dr. Berry's Apothecary Neuropathy Therapy Oil - Temporary Relief of TinglingI've used this product for about 5 weeks according to instructions were it's stated that cherry angiomas would start to fade away in about 2-3 weeks. I used it for 5 weeks and nothing happened at all. So, I just stopped using it and called the company to get a refund (they have 90 day money-back guarantee, no questions asked). They told me not to return it and they promised to just issue a refund, and that's it. I still didn't get a refund but it usually takes more than a week to get it. I wish this product worked because it specifically designed for cherry angiomas and it was supposed to do get rid of them over a longer period of time unlike other harsher treatments that might leave scars and stuff. I guess I will take my chances with a bit harsher product. Dermisil felt like a perfume. I have to admit, it smells nice.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment