Colloidal Silver Cream 2-oz

Colloidal Silver Cream 2-ozJust discovered this last week at Amazon, researched the product and ordered it. Colloidal silver is a natural antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal agent......good for just about everything with no bad side effects. This cream has only three ingredients.....olive oil, beeswax, colloidal silver.....no fragrance or chemicals. Totally natural and pure. Very healing for burns (mine was severe) and chapped lips.....that's all I've needed it for so far. You can go to the ColloidalResearch.com website and read all about their products. I recommend it highly.

This product hasn`t got much information on content other than 10ppm. I can't use the gel on my face but, I can use this cream and has no odor, a little oily, but great for my skin. didn't break out in hives like most creams do to me.

Buy Colloidal Silver Cream 2-oz Now

I had read that colloidal silver cream could help eczema so I bought this for my sister but it did nothing to help her eczema.

Read Best Reviews of Colloidal Silver Cream 2-oz Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment