Coban Wrap 2" or 3"

Nexcare Self-Adherent Wrap - 2 inch x 5 ydsSo easy to apply bandage, as it clings to itself, and is very comfortable. Also easy to readjust if needed, and easy to remove.

Started using this after cutting all the tendons in my index finger. Surgery put it back together but it can take a year for all the swelling to go away. This alleviates the swelling and doesn't impede movement that much. Works great for recovery. Cheaper here then in a store.

Buy Coban Wrap 2" or 3" Now

Coban is the best. If you read the directions on how to use coban, you will not be unhappy. This product in all sizes makes life easy bandaging a wound anywhere and removing a breeze.

Read Best Reviews of Coban Wrap 2" or 3" Here

Awesome stuff . Does EXACLY what it is supposed to do .

-It Sticks to Itself ... !!!

-It binds and compresses.

-It flexes well.

-It is used in every blood bank that I have ever gone to .

To the "One Star Reviewer"

... You are an idiot ...

Dr. M. Wingerd

Want Coban Wrap 2" or 3" Discount?

Here's a product I simply just threw out. I wanted to like it. It was so sticky and 'self-adherent' that while trying to unwrap or store it, it just became a jumbled mess. It was unusable and I had to pitch it. Good concept but I'll stick with the good old fabric ones with metal clips that have not let me down. Sorry...

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment