BD Alcohol Swabs - 100 per Box

BD Alcohol Swabs - 100 per BoxHow can an alcohol swab be "premium?" Well, the ones from the store are thin and are folded in half. They run out of the alcohol quickly and sometimes require more than one swab. I bought these to restock all the first-aid kits: in vehicles, backpacks, office, etc. These swabs are pretty thick, and because of that, it holds more alcohol and was capable of cleaning more surface area.

I've had Type 1 Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus since Feb. 26, 2007. It is a great product. I've tried several different brands, and like the insulin syringes (on insulin pump now) nothing beats their alcohol swabs. They are very thick and work very well for testing blood glucose levels, and I even use them for household use sometimes. For various uses, these are well worth the money. Thank you BD!!!

Buy BD Alcohol Swabs - 100 per Box Now

I love the BD brand. I bought some which stated they were the generic for BD and were pictured in a box that looked just about like the BD brand so I tried them. Oh boy was I disappointed, they were thinner not as moist and the material they were made with was not the same it was thinner and slick so it was hard to hold in order to wipe the area. I have to take 2 shots twice a day and with the real BD brand they are good enough to whip my finger and both injection sites. Not the Generic ones. So BD cost a little more but in my book they are well worth it. I give them 5 stars all around.

Read Best Reviews of BD Alcohol Swabs - 100 per Box Here

This product helped clear up my acne. I started having severe breakouts and it was very embarrassing. I didn't know what to do about it. None of my prescription meds were working anymore. I did some online research on acne and learned that sebum oils in your skin can cause breakouts. So I said, "Well, maybe my skin is too oily." I purchased these alcohol pads, and started to carry them in my purse, I kept some at my job, and I kept some at home. Whenever my face started to feel oily, I would go over it with a swab. And my face cleared up. I couldn't believe that this simple product did the trick. An answer to my prayers.

Want BD Alcohol Swabs - 100 per Box Discount?

The material is thicker than in competing products, which means it is softer and stays damp and usable longer. The individual wrapping is very easy to tear manually, but strong enough not to rip when packed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment