000-093-108-B-9B9 Volkswagen First Aid Kit

000-093-108-B-9B9 Volkswagen First Aid KitThe kit was included when I bought my new VW. It is so compact, so complete, and has velcro on the back so you can affix it to the inside of your trunk, or any carpeted fabric area. It comes in a very sturdy zippered case, and was so nice for the price that I ordered two more: one for our boat and one for my son for Father's Day.

I took the liberty of adding other elements of first aid, as iodine antiseptic powder in small size of course, and that brings velcro is very practical to place, excellent, and besides I have a VW FOX, nicer still, many Thank you.

Buy 000-093-108-B-9B9 Volkswagen First Aid Kit Now

This comes in very handy in an emergency and it is also packed very well! It's funny because you don't automatically think that the supplies in your Emergency Kit in your car could expire or lose its use-ability, but they do! This is a great replacement and highly recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of 000-093-108-B-9B9 Volkswagen First Aid Kit Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment