Tender Corporation Healthifeet 4-Ounce Warming foot cream, 4-Ounce Box

Tender Corporation Healthifeet 4-Ounce Warming foot cream, 4-Ounce BoxMy husband is diabetic and always has cold feet. This creme really helps him. It seems to warm up the feet and his feeling in them is even better. He loves the creme.

I did notice the warming effect, for a few hours. However, you have to massage each foot for five minutes each, with each application. I wish I could get someone to do it for me:-) I must be lazy, because I would rather have cold feet than to to spend that much time every day massaging my feet with this cream. I don't blame the cream for this, but if you aren't willing to spend 20 minutes daily (morning,night 5 minutes per foot)don't bother. If you've got the time and ambition, give this cream a try.

Buy Tender Corporation Healthifeet 4-Ounce Warming foot cream, 4-Ounce Box Now

I didn't massaged my feet for 5 minutes as it is said in the instruction just about 1 minute for the both feet. But still the product works great, sometimes even too great :), the skin on the upper fit sometimes slightly burns. I even thought about using it on my abdomen and thighs to improve blood circulation, maybe it would help with my cellulite :)))

However, it will not solve the problem of cold feet forever. I simply use every time my feet are cold. First, I thought that the cream is pricey, but you need very small portions for each use. Next winter I will buy 4oz package, that should be enough for the entire season.

Read Best Reviews of Tender Corporation Healthifeet 4-Ounce Warming foot cream, 4-Ounce Box Here

You have to massage each foot for five minutes after applying this lotion! As a test, I used other lotions I had and massaged each foot for five minutes each and I did not notice any difference. I think the massaging pumps up the circulation in my feet regardless of what lotion is being used. I purchased this after seeing it on The Doctors Show.

Want Tender Corporation Healthifeet 4-Ounce Warming foot cream, 4-Ounce Box Discount?

after viewing this on the tv show the doctors, I ordered this product because I always have cold feet. Tried this product for a week & my feet were still cold.

Save 57% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment