Nasal Aspirator

Nasal AspiratorI have found this nasal aspirator better than even the hosptial blue one. I have found the suction is excellent. I have used it for the past 5.5 years with my 3 children. The two-piece aspirators don't give enough suction. This one squeezes well. I haven't found thickness in mine a problem; it is actually softer than the hospital version, and that's why I feel it's better. The bonus is the cute-factor, which all my children love. They are tempted, though, to chew on the trunk!

I bought the whole collection of these adorable "functional" items from Sassy. But I am completely disappointed with this aspirator. The rubber is so thick, you can't squeeze it tight enough to get anything out. To put it simply... The suction sucks! Total waste of money. Like too many baby items out there, it is cute and worthless.

Buy Nasal Aspirator Now

I found this item at a local WALMART store. Had to get because it was just too cute to pass up besides I needed another nasal aspirator for my toddler. It doesn't suck out the boogies! When I squeeze to get the suction it kept getting stuck. The suction is so weak. The only thing it's good for is being a cute toy for the little one to play with.

Read Best Reviews of Nasal Aspirator Here

This product will suck the snot out but cleaning it is a time consuming. The only hole is at the tip of the nose. I would not recommend this product for anything other than a toy. My one-year-old granddaugther uses it constantly as a teething device for her molars.

Want Nasal Aspirator Discount?

This is cute but total crap. You squeeze the bulb and it just stays squeezed. Doesn't suck at all. I was in Babies R Us looking for one that worked as good as the blue one I got from the hospital, but this is definitely not it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment