1.5 INCH Leukotape P Sportstape #76168 - - 1.5 Inches X 15 Yards, 1 each

1.5 INCH Leukotape P Sportstape #76168 - - 1.5 Inches X 15 Yards, 1 each
  • BSN MEDICAL
  • Quantity: 1
  • 1 1/2" x 15 yd
  • Rayon-backed tape with an aggressive zinc oxide adhesive. Recommended for patellofemoral taping and shoulder taping techniques.
  • Specified for use with Cover-Roll® Stretch Bandage.

I absolutely love this product! I rollerblade a lot and I never get blisters with this tape. It contains zinc so even if you have blisters already it helps heal them. I recommend this to athletes and anyone.

Buy 1.5 INCH Leukotape P Sportstape #76168 - - 1.5 Inches X 15 Yards, 1 each Now

This is exactly the tape my physical therapist used to treat me for Plantar Fasciitis (a very persistent injury to the tendon along the bottom of the foot). Now I can maintain treatment on my own and prevent relapse. Thank you Leukotape P and Amazon!

Read Best Reviews of 1.5 INCH Leukotape P Sportstape #76168 - - 1.5 Inches X 15 Yards, 1 each Here

This tape contains latex and could be dangerous for those with latex allergies. The first time I used it skin came off when I removed the tape. The second time I got a very painful rash where the tape was that lasted 2 weeks. After that I threw the tape out.

Want 1.5 INCH Leukotape P Sportstape #76168 - - 1.5 Inches X 15 Yards, 1 each Discount?

Excellent athletic tape. I use it for blister prevention when hiking. It stays put, molds to the area, and keeps my feet from blistering.

I was having trouble with rehab after knee replacement. The pain was supposedly not related to the surgery itself so physical therapy was recommended. The therapist, after thorough consultation showed me how to tape my knee using Leukotape to keep the pain down and my kneecap "heading in the right direction". After a month of taping my knee I am a firm believer in using the tape and plan to bring it along for our Bike and Barge trip later this summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment