Mueller Sling Bag, Empty

Mueller Sling Bag, EmptyArrived well before expected delivery date for one. It also has many handy pockets and is a good size. I didn't buy it for myself, but the friend i bought it for loves it.

I'm an Athletic Trainer and the bag is pretty good for holding what I need for football & rugby coverage. Everything is easily accessible for the most part, with the exception of a couple deeper, inside pockets. It's comfortable to wear, comfortable to jog in when getting to an acute on-field injury. I was originally using a medium-sized fanny pack that I wore as a sling. This pretty much makes up for what I was using previously & is more ergonomic. I would recommend it!

Buy Mueller Sling Bag, Empty Now

This is a good kit. I'd say the only coplaint is the one large pocket. It makes it easy to loose things in the bottom of it but that all depends on what you are putting into your kit. There are smaller dividers on the front and back sides of the kit.

Read Best Reviews of Mueller Sling Bag, Empty Here

The bag arrived early. I use it for athletic training and it has been very useful. The front pocket is pretty small, but good for the little things that could get lost in the big pocket. The tape loop on the outside is big enough for a couple rolls of tape. The cell phone pocket is big enough for a smart phone (I have an evo shift). I have really enjoyed having this bag!

Want Mueller Sling Bag, Empty Discount?

I like the bag. The one thing I dislike the most is that the strap comes across my left side and most one strap bags come across from your right so that is what I am used. It feels awkward. I don't know if it is due to that reason, but the bag doesn't lay close to my body while on my back. It feels lopsided while on. I think it is because the ending of the strap is located at the top close to where the beginning of the strap starts, making it unbalanced. Lastly, I wish there were more zippers than Velcro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment