Ivy-Dry Defense Cream Size 5.5 ounces

Ivy-Dry Defense Cream Size 5.5 ouncesAs a mountain biker in coastal California, I'm surrounded by the scourge that is Poison Oak. Over the past 14 years, the early years often resulted in doctor visits for pills and/or injections to ease the uncontrollable, horrible leaky symptoms. As the years went on, I developed regimens to help reduce the chance of contamination. Tecnu immediately after the ride, and scrubs like Tecnu Extreme or Zanfel if ANY itch showed up after a couple of days or so. Tecnu by itself was never a guarantee that I wouldn't develop a rash. But as part of my regimen and diligently paying attention to itchiness, I managed to dramatically reduce my issues with the vile weed. Trouble is, I never knew if I didn't get it simply because I didn't have contact.

The point of all this is I've dealt with oak for a while, and nothing seemed to protect me completely until I discovered Ivy-Dry Defense. I tried another product before (Ivy-Block) which worked well, but was much messier (left a white film all over). Ivy-Defense has sunscreen, and absorbs nicely, fully disappears. I've been using the stuff for a few years now, and it's become a solid part of my ritual, to the point where if I forget to put it on, I'm bummed.

The important take-away for me is that before I started using it, I'd get the occasional bout of oak. Since I've started using it, I don't. I still always follow my ride with Tecnu, and if I'm concerned about major exposure, a scrub as well, but I don't get oak anymore. I couldn't say the same when the same ritual didn't include Ivy-Defense. Good enough for me.

This product works incredibly well for me. I've tried many different products to both prevent and treat poison oak over the last 20 years and this is, by far, the best. I've had the rash from poison oak so many times that it now seems that I'm hyper-sensitive. Despite using products like Ivy Block, Tecnu, etc., avoiding contact with any plants that I could see, and wearing multiple layers of clothing, my legs and forearms would be covered in a poison oak rash after working outside. Wintertime was especially troublesome because it's hard to identify the plant and try to avoid coming in contact with it (the leafless stems are just as potent as the plant with its leaves). Now, I liberally apply this product, wear two layers of clothing and, after working outside on 4-5 different days, I haven't had a poison oak rash...thank goodness! Ivy-Dry saves me from the horrible itching and "weeping", a trip to the doctor, and ten days on cortisone. It's definitely worth the money!

Buy Ivy-Dry Defense Cream Size 5.5 ounces Now

A friend recommended that I buy this product, and it works great. As a geocacher, I am often hiking in the deep woods, and I come in contact with poison ivy frequently. This creme works very well as long as I use it liberally. I have not had a PI flare-up since I bought it. I wish it were a little less expensive though.

Read Best Reviews of Ivy-Dry Defense Cream Size 5.5 ounces Here

I live is a rural area with lots of trees and weeds. The children put this on before going outside to run and play. They do not get sunburned and no case of poison Ivy rashes yet...so it seams to work great for them.

Want Ivy-Dry Defense Cream Size 5.5 ounces Discount?

This product has allowed me to continue gardening. I have been having severe reactions to something in my yard, but by applying this product before gardening,I have been able to avoid break outs! It works great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment