Giovanni Cosmetics D:TOX System Travel Kit

Giovanni D Tox System Travel Kit -- 1 each.I love this kit. It makes my face feel so good. I have sensitive skin this did not irritate my face at all. I defiantly recommend this facial kit.

Love this kit! It was a great way to try out the products before investing in the full size. The kit would be awesome for a trip. The smell is clean and the products cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturizer.

Buy Giovanni Cosmetics D:TOX System Travel Kit Now

Since I began using this system I have noticed a difference in my skin texture and tone. I use the scrub every other day.

Read Best Reviews of Giovanni Cosmetics D:TOX System Travel Kit Here

I've tried their bar soap and these liquid soaps are just as good. You get a few face cleansers, a tube for masks, and lotion. The lotion seems really watery, but actually works very well. They smell really good too. Will definitly purchase again!

Want Giovanni Cosmetics D:TOX System Travel Kit Discount?

Perfect size for traveling and gym! Clean smell and gets my face clean. Love it. I need five more words for this to go through!

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment