Gentle Body Wash: Irritant-free daily cleanser

Gentle Body Wash: Irritant-free daily cleanserI suffer from mild Psoriasis and found that this wash helps to clean and lift off the often itchy skin from my Psoriasis patches especially from my face. Leaving a silky smooth almost normal feeling skin. This product used to be packaged and named differently but has the exact same ingredients. I found that if I used a small amount and rubbed in into my face and kept rubbing that the was gently exfoliated the skin, almost like how if you are peeling from a sunburn. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from Eczema or Psoriasis.

my son has exzcema and this is the only product that doesn't irritate his skin. the body was and the lotion both work well

Buy Gentle Body Wash: Irritant-free daily cleanser Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment