First Aid Only Sting Free Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes, 10 Count

First Aid Only Sting Free Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes, 10 CountI purchased these towelettes because I can't buy or find "CureChrome" any more. For what ever reason this product has been discontinued, I use to buy it in Walgreens, no longer, even Amazon does not have it in stock any more. I was using the product for fever blisters around or on your lips or nose area. This particular product, in towelette form did the job because it has the chemicals in it that attacks the virus and I already had the good fortune of testing it. I used 2 towelettes, once opened & used for the first time I put it back into its pouch, seal it, to keep it moist and reuse it later in the day. The towelette stayed moist for 3 days. In my opinion this worked even better than the old Curechrome, and even Bactine, although Bactine and the towelette, I use both in combination. This time around, the blister was gone in a week...Small miracles can still happen. As soon as you feel the "tingling effects" of a fever blister coming attack it immediately. The Bactine also has the same chemical as the towels, however, I also use it for the pain if it does punch thru..I highly recommend this product, keep in mind that like all medicines, it has an expiration date. I will be keeping "fresh" pads of this product around here for a long time to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment