Chopat Dual Action Knee Strap, Medium, 14"-16" Strap applies pressure upon the patellar t

Chopat Dual Action Knee Strap, Medium, 14'-16' Strap applies pressure upon the patellar tendonThis knee strap works really well for hiking to reduce knee pain during hikes, particularly on descents. It is more comfortable to wear over pants. It works because it compresses the supporting structures above and below the knee, allowing better tracking of the joint which reduces pain. The very simple design and the velcro connections allow the strap to stay in place. On hikes as long as 12 miles, I have not had to adjust them. They are very easy to get used to and wear. They met my expectations and I really like them.

I am a physical therapist and I love this brace! It is great for all types of knee pain but NOT for those of you who have serious pain that require medical attention. It will not prevent motion so it can not replace any brace that has range of motion locks such as for an ACL tear/injury. It may cause discomfort at first until you get used to it but if you wear it consistently you will be able to perform activity with less pain. It swill not cure your pain but I have had patients wear it for 6 months and then no longer require its use and have no pain during activity. I have lots of patients that use it and love it including my husband who uses it to run. It doesn't slip down like the sleeve braces that I hate and it is not bulky so it can be worn under clothing. If you measure and you appear to be between 2 sizes I would choose the smaller one.

Buy Chopat Dual Action Knee Strap, Medium, 14"-16" Strap applies pressure upon the patellar t Now

The fit is very accurate and it does what it is supposed to do. I feel better when I wear it during my aerobics and boot camp classes.

Read Best Reviews of Chopat Dual Action Knee Strap, Medium, 14"-16" Strap applies pressure upon the patellar t Here

This has silicone tubes above and below the patella that assist in keeping patellar alignment during exercise. I found it more supportive than any other brace I have used.

Want Chopat Dual Action Knee Strap, Medium, 14"-16" Strap applies pressure upon the patellar t Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment