CALMOSEPTINE OINT 4OZ TB, Single Tube

CALMOSEPTINE OINT 4OZ TB, Single TubeCalmoseptine is Fantastic! It has helped me so much!

I have pressure sores due to sitting in a wheelchair all day. Calmoseptine clears them up & soothes the pain.

It also soothes the itch of healing wounds.

I also use it in areas where I get skin breakdown sometimes like under breasts. This helps in Florida heat! No heatrash.

It contains Calamine, Zinc Oxide, Menthol, Lanolin & Glycerin.

It is not always found in a local pharmacy. It needs a special order with McKesson. I called Calmoseptine Inc myself & learned the it has been produced for about 72 years. It started as a family business I think.

I originally received a sample at a disAbility Expo. But not everyone goes to them. So I thought I would add my experience with it here. I am very pleased to find it on Amazon.com.

If you are a woman who has disruptive vaginal itching, or vaginal dermatitis, or you have a baby with severe diaper rash, Calmoseptine is for you. This ointment provides a protective barrier that promotes healing. It also soothes and cools the itching. There is no thinning of delicate tissue, like a cortisone ointment can cause. Overall, this product is well worth the price. I have been using it now for 3, or 4 years, and and I highly recommend it.

Buy CALMOSEPTINE OINT 4OZ TB, Single Tube Now

A nurse-friend turned me on to this product. I use it for everything, it's completely waterproof and has a soothing, cooling effect.

I've used it for bites, rashes, irritations, and I've even used it on my dog-it stops the itch!! I'd recommend keeping some on hand

all the time. Love this product!! Jarjudy.

Read Best Reviews of CALMOSEPTINE OINT 4OZ TB, Single Tube Here

I was given samples of this cream when I was seeing a doctor about anal fissures. The actual doctor had been prescribing me a blood pressure medicine in a paste form to help heal my fissures, but one day he was out of the office and his assistant gave me the samples. I absolutely love the stuff. When I have a little anal itching all I have to do is pop some on the tender areas and I'm usually good in a couple of days. Also use it for hemorrhoids with great results.

Another great use for it is chafing. I am a bit overweight and sometimes I get some chafing on my inner thighs. There have been a couple times where the pain is so bad that I can't even walk. Put a thin layer on it with some cotton pants and by the morning it is all better. No redness and no trace of even having any chafing!

I love this stuff so much. Trying to get my dad to use it on his eczema to see if it works!

Want CALMOSEPTINE OINT 4OZ TB, Single Tube Discount?

this was actually recommended by my daughters urologist to help treat her horrible diaper rash caused from the daily antibiotics she is required to take. it takes away all the redness from the rash and helps heal the large and small open sores. for whatever reason it doesn't completely heal the area so we switch off between calmoseptine, triple paste and balmex which does the job. when the area is bad we use a thick layer of it but a very thin layer for daily use when the rash isn't bad. as a note, we found that adding solid food to her diet has kept her rash gone!! i imagine it cuts down the acidity of her stool. if i would have known that before i would have introduced food to her before her 6mth bday. ugh. live and learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment