Band-Aid(R) Brand Flexible Fabric Tough-Strips™, Box Of 20

Band-Aid(R) Brand Flexible Fabric Tough-Strips™, Box Of 20I have never used a band aid that sticks so well and seems so durable. Today I sliced my finger pretty good when pruning and my dad brought me these new band aids he has started using that stay on well when working; and wow do they hold! I needed to apply quite a lot of pressure for 15 minutes to stop the bleeding first, and when I put this on it sticks so well I was able to wrap it to apply a lot of pressure. It even stayed nice and tight after taking a shower. Like my dad, I have always had trouble keeping band aids on throughout the day, but these definitely do the trick! Plus, they look awesome with this woven white and tan pattern. I think this helps a lot staying on because it flexes around contours nicely adhering to more surface.

I RECOMMEND these to anyone covering a wound. They apply can apply a lot of pressure if you want it to, stay on a lot time, and actually look great!

We buy these bandaids for work (truck maintenance shop)because they are so 'tough.' The guys request this particular brand and style.

Buy Band-Aid(R) Brand Flexible Fabric Tough-Strips™, Box Of 20 Now

I cut my thumb with a knife because I was cutting a tomato and was holding the tomato with my thumb on the side. I did not realize my thumb was in the way of the knife but the knife was also slippery. So I had to constantly replace the bandages with triple ointment. The bandages had to be water proof. They had to last after hand washings. They had to be removed at least once a day for cleaning wound. They had to prevent infection until my wound healed. These Tough strips do the job. I also needed enough to keep changing. You get 20. So I buy more than one box to be prepared for lots of changing dressing. Ultimately my thumb healed. But I bought extra to be prepared in case I get another wound that required tough strips.

Read Best Reviews of Band-Aid(R) Brand Flexible Fabric Tough-Strips™, Box Of 20 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment