ADC Halstead Mosquito Forceps, 5"

ADC Halstead Mosquito Forceps, 5'The quality is ok. Good enough for what I need them for (clamping fluid lines, getting a better grip on small things, etc.), but not good enough quality for real surgery use, especially the defective ones. Not even sure how they'll hold up in an autoclave. You pretty much get what you pay for, defects and all.

I ordered two 5" curved halstead mosquito forceps, but received a 3" one and a 5" one. Not sure how that happened. It's fine with me though since that was what I had originally wanted.

Also, one of the forceps was very assymetrical to the point that one end was a thin sharp point and the other end was thick and blunt. It's as if the machine didn't evenly split the end down the middle. I'll just need to be careful when using that pair so that I don't accidentally skewer something with the sharp end. The other forcep was fine and did not have this defect.

Save 59% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment