Scissors: 5.5" Lister Bandage- Half Black

Scissors: 5.5' Lister Bandage- Half BlackI ordered these scissors because everyone else at the Vet hospital I work at has plain silver ones so I wanted mine to be different enough so if I misplaced them, I would easily be able to identify them. The handles are a nice smooth black color and the bandage scissors cut easily, for the most part. They feel sturdy in my hands. the only reason I won't give them a 5 is because of the cutting. They are sharper down near the ends, but when I have to cut catheter tape on a big dog and try to cut the whole thing at once (I like to see the blunt tip coming out of the other side of the wrapped tape, 2-4 inches of Zonas tape) I have a hard time with the cutting closest to the inside of the scissors. They aren't quite as sharp as the ends. Other than that they work great :)

i love the fact that the handles are black, making them unusual. however there is a very rough area on the scissors that i received. it was purchased as a gift, so a bit disappointed. it was shipped quickly. sharp enough for gauze dressings.

Buy Scissors: 5.5" Lister Bandage- Half Black Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment