Puracyn OTC Wound and Skin Care Spray, 8 Fluid Ounce

Puracyn OTC Wound and Skin Care Spray, 8 Fluid OunceI am a wound care physician and strongly support the Microcyn technology with electrolyzed water and hypochlorous acid. The is evidenced-based research to back up the antimicrobial and healing claims. The product is made by Oculus and packaged until several different names including Puracyn (over the counter human medicine) and Vetericyn (over the counter veterinary medicine)and Microcyn (prescription only human medicine).

B. Kevin Beaver, M.D., FACEP, ABEM UHM, FAPWCA, CWSVetericyn Wound & Infection Treatment

Vetericyn VF Wound & Infection Treatment, 16 oz. Spray

My husband has battled chronic wounds for years because of peripheral neuropathy. We have been to wound clinics and tried all kinds of sophisticated medical products and treatments. We know more about wound treatment than most nurses we encounter and can tell if a wound is moving toward healing or not. We tried Puracyn on a wound we have been treating and were amazed at how quickly the wound responded and how the surrounding tissue we also treated became more healthy, particularly skin that had once been part of the wound. It takes many months--sometimes a year--for healed skin to become the normal, hardy skin we take for granted. Also, many antibiotic and/or germ fighting products hinder healing and Puracyn does not--it seems to encourage healing. We feel confident in its germ killing power. I hope it becomes more affordable for everyday uses.

Buy Puracyn OTC Wound and Skin Care Spray, 8 Fluid Ounce Now

A wonderful product. A great healer of wounds!! Fights infection!! Does not burn or irritate. Can be used on children w/no side effects that we have seen. Would buy it all over again!

Read Best Reviews of Puracyn OTC Wound and Skin Care Spray, 8 Fluid Ounce Here

I heard Oculus (the manufacturer of Puracyn) mentioned on "Bulls and Bears" about 3 years ago and started researching it.

Part of my retirement job is devoted to taking care of the 5 acres of woods around our house and am always getting nicks, scratches and tick bites. Bought a bottle and started using it on those things. It works wonderfully well!

When I remove a tick, I saturate a bandaid with Puracyn and keep it on the bite for a couple of days spraying it occasionally--the redness and itching goes away rapidly. Those with experience know you are still scratching the bite sometimes a month later.

What really first solidly sold me on the Puracyn was when I applied it to my right forearm which was covered with poison ivy rash and itching quite badly (even while using current Poison Ivy medications). On the chance that it would help, I sprayed the area with Puracyn and let it dry before going to bed. When I woke the next morning, the angry redness was gone and the itching had ended--Wow--never got rid of poison ivy that fast before.

While working on a friends garden tractor, I caught the heel of my right hand on a sharp metal edge and shaved off a 1" X 1/2" flap of skin leaving the muscle at the base of my thumb exposed. The flap was still attached at the top by a 1/4" tag. I washed the flap and denuded muscle with soap and water, saturated it with Puracyn (nothing else) and held the flap in place with a pressure bandage keeping it soaked with Puracyn. A little over week later, instead of dieing and falling off, it had changed from white to pink and had totally re-attached. There is a slight keloid scar around it now but other than that, it is totally normal.

I had/have Coronary artery disease which is aggravated by periodontal disease. I had periodontal surgery and now rinse my mouth with Puracyn to keep the remaining "pockets" from becoming inflamed. I always get good reports at dental checkups.

I'm almost 72 and the skin on my forehead is beginning to get thin and brittle, I spray Puracyn on it at bedtime and it keeps the tenderness in check. Finally, I started about a year ago mixing half Puracyn with Sterile Saline in a nose mister bottle and spraying my nose 5 or 6 times at least twice daily. I wait about a minute and spray a little more then blow it well. It keeps my head open and I haven't had a cold or flu since I started doing that.

With all that has happened, I am still alive and I'm like blind Bartemaeus in the bible who, when asked if Jesus had really healed him said, "All I know is that once I was blind, but now I can see!" It's good stuff folks and well worth the cost.

Want Puracyn OTC Wound and Skin Care Spray, 8 Fluid Ounce Discount?

This is a great healing product. Heals wounds much faster than with other products. Very simple to use, recommend to anyone with wound healing problems.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment