Bausch & Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Eye Wash, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

Bausch & Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Eye Wash, 4-Ounce Bottlesthis is a product that I like and use all the time. It is simply more convenient to order through Amazon rather than make a trip to the store. In addition, it costs a bit less.

this has boric acid, which is hard to find in eye drops. It's even hard to find eye wash anymore. This stuff works pretty well, it doesn't sting and does help relieve the itching and soreness. When I went to the eye doctor for an eye infection, I saw the same eye rinse in the offices. It's safe to use every day or for cleaning the eye when something get in. It's a good product to keep around.

Buy Bausch & Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Eye Wash, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Now

When eyes get irritated from dust or other small particuled contaminates, this works great to give them a wash. I'm not much good using eye drops. I just can't seem to get the eye dropper to hit my eyes, so this works better for me. It also provides a higher volume of liquid which is important for removing contaminates. I fill the eye glass they provide about half full of the solution, put it to my eye, slosh it around and blink a little for about 30 seconds. I like it.

Read Best Reviews of Bausch & Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Eye Wash, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Here

I have always had trouble with my eyes because I have severe dry eye and blephritis due to blephoplasty. My eyes do not close completely. I performed a lot of research and found out that I should use Boric Acid. This eye wash includes boric acid. I will never use any other eyewash because of the fact that this contains boric acid. Highly recommend...

Want Bausch & Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Eye Wash, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Discount?

I just cannot stress how much I like it ever since the doctor gave one to me during my allergic season in March to May.

0 comments:

Post a Comment