3M E-A-Rsoft FX Earplugs, Hearing Conservation in Poly Bag

3M E-A-Rsoft FX Earplugs, Hearing Conservation in Poly Bag
  • Soft, pliable foam offers comfort for wearing over an extended time
  • Bell shape allows easy fitting and removal
  • Slow recovery foam effectively seals the earcanal and helps provide reliable hearing protection
  • Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 33 dB, CSA Class AL
  • Poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use

I hate having to wear ear plugs. But I have a wife who snores at a decibel level to rival the takeoff of an Atlas rocket booster. So several years ago I started buying ear plugs. The ones I bought in the drug stores were mediocre at best. My brother recommended these and sent me several pairs. They block noise more effectively (when properly inserted) than any others I've found, and they also last longer. I can use them for four or five days before replacing them rather than one or two with others. I can still hear my wife snoring with them inserted but at least the decibel reduction allows me to sleep. They are also excellent for wearing while shooting firearms. They come in little plastic envelopes and it is very handy to toss a few pairs into your luggage and/or glove compartment to have ready for whatever need comes along.

Buy 3M E-A-Rsoft FX Earplugs, Hearing Conservation in Poly Bag Now

I'm using these earplugs for night time sleep and they fit my ears nicely, no complains. I can still hear my allarm clock in the morning. I just wish that this great idea of using earplugs visited me 10 years ago, so many sleepless nights in the past...

Read Best Reviews of 3M E-A-Rsoft FX Earplugs, Hearing Conservation in Poly Bag Here

I wear these whenever I fly commercial, work in the yard, or when I need to sleep in a noisy environment. These are the most effective and comfortable earplugs I've ever found.

Want 3M E-A-Rsoft FX Earplugs, Hearing Conservation in Poly Bag Discount?

Plenty soft but they didn't fit right in my wife's ear. She did like them. I ended up trading the box for another model of the same brand that she's used for years. I think these were softer, she just doesn't like change.

I use to wear that brand while I worked in the field and I thought those were the same but they don't. They are big and hard and way too long for my ears. I wanted to use them during the day to nap while my son naps. Waste of money!

Btw, I could have bought them way cheaper somewhere else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment