Sharps Container - Large Volume - 2.2 Quarts

Sharps Container - Large Volume - 2.2 QuartsKinda pricey for a plastic box. It holds syringes no problem, and my waste collection facility accepted it without hesitation.

I bought this when I went on the insulin pump to dispose of the needles I use to fill my Omnipod with insulin. You can, however, save yourself some money by just getting a 1/2 gallon empty milk container, writing "Used Insulin Syringes" on the outside & then taking it to either the hospital or in my small town the garbage disposal company takes sharps containers for free when you drop them off to their office. This stores a lot of needles, however, and I can see it's purpose in a professional environment.

Buy Sharps Container - Large Volume - 2.2 Quarts Now

I would recommend this to anyone who has to give themselves shots. Tho I might get the larger one next time.

Read Best Reviews of Sharps Container - Large Volume - 2.2 Quarts Here

This Sharps container was much smaller than what I expected and that is completely my fault. Two quarts sounded larger in my head for some reason. The container itself is very nice the lid has a large opening for bigger huber needles and tubing and the sides seem to be made of thicker plastic (ugh, I hate buying plastic!). Just a note of caution to anyone purchasing this specific container, however, 2.2 quarts is not very big!

Want Sharps Container - Large Volume - 2.2 Quarts Discount?

I am very satisfied with my order from Bloomtime. My order arrived carefully packaged and sooner than expected. This large volume sharps containers is just what I need as I am diabetic and have lots of syringes to dispose of. Container appears to be strong and is just as described in ad.

Save 36% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment