Miranel Antifungal Treatment, Clinical Strength 1 oz (28 g)

Miranel Antifungal Treatment, Clinical Strength 1 ozUsed this product for awhile and it seemed to "arrest" the fungus. Finally went to the internal three month treatment that seemed to reach a cure. Residual effect of the fungus caused me to use it again and it appears to have had the purpose I was looking for. Toe nails look nicer but growth of nail is very slow.

Too soon to tell results from Miranel. I went to a podiatrist as I had some thickening of a few of toenails and the tips of those toes were a little sore. I was surprised to hear I had toenail fungus because the nails did not look yellow and crusty like pictures I had seen on the web. He prescribed 40% Urea and told me to use Miranel. The Miranel box said it is not for nails, so I am somewhat confused as to why the dr. said to use it. I don't have athlete's foor as far as I can tell although web info says fungus and athlete's foot are related.

Anyway, I have been applying Miranel and Urea to my nails for about a month. My nails look different, are softer, and easier to trim, but I don't think the nails with the problem are fully cured yet. It's hard to tell because there is a whitish cast to them from both Urea and Miranel. I was told it would take about 3 or 4 months of using this treatment. Anyway, Miranel has a nice scent to it and comes with a brush to easily apply it so I don't mind using it.

Buy Miranel Antifungal Treatment, Clinical Strength 1 oz (28 g) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment