Mederma Scar Gel 50g/1.76oz

Mederma Scar Gel 50g/1.76ozHad thyoid removed and use Medera everyday on small scar on my neck, seems to be working. Price is right, Walgreens wanted $29 amazed at price at amazon. Great purchase.

The scars didn't even fade after a month of extreme usage. I use this daily 3 or 4 times a day on my scars. I am going back to walgreens scar guard that did more work.

Buy Mederma Scar Gel 50g/1.76oz Now

I started using this gel 10 days after my surgery. This is three months that still I'm using it. The first days I could see the change. But after a while my scar became red and little bit bigger :(

Read Best Reviews of Mederma Scar Gel 50g/1.76oz Here

i can see the results after just 2 weeks. And it goes on clean and not sticky. I hope i can get more for this price

Want Mederma Scar Gel 50g/1.76oz Discount?

I have been using this product for about 6 weeks and can see a dramtic difference in my complexion. I am using it on my face and it is working wonders.

Save 63% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment