Castellani Paint Modified Colorless - 1 Oz Sku 83

Castellani Paint Modified Colorless - 1 Oz Sku 83Firstly, there are two kinds of Castellani paint. The "modified" kind is largely colorless (it's a very light brown), which is good. The other kind turns everything purple.

Last year, I had to be on three different antibiotics over the course of six weeks for a sinus infection that eventually became a MRSA soft tissue infection, and by the time that was done, suddenly I had strange rashes in places you do not want to have strange rashes in. Long story short, intertrigo of the gluteal cleft. So, on my second trip to the dermatologist, after about 5-6 months of various degrees of unpleasant intertrigo, three trips to my family practice doc, and many unsuccessful therapies (topical and oral antifungals, oral antibiotics, topical antibiotics, antibacterial soaps, "lifestyle changes," anti-monkey butt powder, etc.), my dermatologist prescribed this stuff, saying "this is very good for difficult to treat intertrigo. It is a drying agent, and it makes it pretty much impossible for fungi or bacteria to grow."

Was he ever right! It took less than one week of twice a day application for a dramatic improvement. Now I'm 95% healed up, and feel safe to go exercise without worrying that the sweat is going to cause me horrible problems. If you have intertrigo anywhere (groin, toe webs, wherever), and it has not responded to therapy, ask your doctor about this product. It may be what you need. The only downside is that it is a liquid, so it is a little challenging to apply (I use a cotton ball), and that it smells like embalming fluid, so if someone is very close to you, they may wonder why you smell like a first year medical student. Also, it burns very mildly for the first 5-10 minutes after you put it on. But compared to having an itchy, awful rash, this drug is awesome! (By the way, I was a physician for seven years and never heard of this product; this is really an old school, pretty obscure therapy.)

This drug is not to be used internally, so if you are a woman with intertrigo of the labial folds, you should probably be very careful with this stuff, if you are using it at all.

You are welcome in advance for thanking me for not posting a video review. :-)

I have been battling inverse psoriasis since I was 5 (I am now 29)and have had to use steroid creams, light treatment, and protopic to keep it in check, all of which are now considered dangerous and not for long-term use (really great since it is a chronic issue. My fiance and I desperately searched all over the internet for a new treatment once I learn protopic had been black labeled and we picked up on a few legitimate posting indicating that Catellani's Paint was a good option for inverse psoriasis...well, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and it has truly been amazing, keeping flare ups almost entirely in check. I believe this is because this medication is a trying agent to it sucks out the moisture in the area, which greatly reduces flare ups (moisture is a major cause of inverse psoriasis). Recently, I also confirmed with my dermatologist that it is a safe treatment...it has truly been amazing for me..

Buy Castellani Paint Modified Colorless - 1 Oz Sku 83 Now

I was told about Castellani's Paint by a dermatologist some 40 years ago, and it is still the most reliable cure for athlete's foot that I have ever used. It dries the affected area, making it impossible for the fungus to survive. I endured the jokes caused by the paint's bright red color, because when athlete's foot itching starts, there is no other remedy that works. Now they make it in a colorless formula. This is a great step forward. The action is the same, but no red toes!

Read Best Reviews of Castellani Paint Modified Colorless - 1 Oz Sku 83 Here

I was always wondering if my toes were ever gonna get dry. I tried almost everything possible but never worked. This made me feel very uncomfortable and wouldn't go to the gym because the situation worsened anytime after training. Thank God my dermatologist recommended this product to me. I've never regretted buying it. I have used this stuff since the past two years and do not think am gonna stop. If ur problem is the same I described, go get it.

Want Castellani Paint Modified Colorless - 1 Oz Sku 83 Discount?

This product works quickly and effectively. You will not be disappointed. Price is great and service was very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment