Anacapa Technologies Anasept Skin and Wound Antiseptic - 12 Oz Trigger Spray Bottle - Kills Super B

Anacapa Technologies Anasept Skin and Wound Antiseptic - 12 Oz Trigger Spray Bottle - Kills Super BugsWith all the worries about MRSA, this is great to use on any cuts, bites or skin tears as a preventative measure.

I have tried all sorts of wound washes. Some were ok, but not really as effective as others. I learned about Anasept when I was having my ulcer dressing changed. I decided to try it at home. I found it available thorugh Amazon. I have been getting much better results with my healing the area. Anasept is a great way for me to feel safer changing my own dressings. I don't feel like I am introducing more bacteria to the site, instead am getting rid of what is there. It has a faint odor of Clorox, but it is not bad. It is not sticky and dries quickly. I bought the spray because I can apply it without touching the wound. I am ordering my second bottle now! The bottle has a trigger handle top.

Hope this helps...

Buy Anacapa Technologies Anasept Skin and Wound Antiseptic - 12 Oz Trigger Spray Bottle - Kills Super B Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment