Americo 5110 Paper Surgical Tape, Each Box Has 12 Rolls, White, 1 Inch x 10 Yard (Pack of 5)

Americo 5110 Paper Surgical Tape, Each Box Has 12 Rolls, White, 1 Inch x 10 YardI have to use tape and gauze every single day for a skin disease, and so I needed tape that wouldn't tear off my skin or irritate it (like most tape does for some reason). This tape does not irritate or rip at my skin at all, which is great, but it also has a VERY hard time staying stuck. I have the tape in areas that move a lot, so that might be part of it, but overall I was really dissatisfied with how often the tape would "unstick" and get all bunched up under my clothes.

I love the paper tape because it breathes, but this tape sticks in all the wrong places...the end table, my sock, the cat, but God forbid I could get it to stick to my leg or even itself. Frustrated in Michigan!

Buy Americo 5110 Paper Surgical Tape, Each Box Has 12 Rolls, White, 1 Inch x 10 Yard (Pack of 5) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment