Advil - Ibuprofen Tablets, 50 Two-Packs/Box - Sold As 1 Box - Packaged for individual use to replen

Advil - Ibuprofen Tablets, 50 Two-Packs/Box - Sold As 1 Box - Packaged for individual use to replenish first aid stations and kits.I purchased this to replace expired meds in various first aid kits. I purchased this at the end of February 2013 and the expiration date on the package is 9/2013. This is pretty lame and I wish Amazon had some quality control over this.

PROS: It is Advil. Which is useful.

CONS: Expiration date only 6 months after purchase.

They fit our purpose which was one of the items in our adult piñata , only issue I can see is the expiration date was relatively short, I think it was about 12 months from the time we purchased and I figured a few years would have been the norm.

Buy Advil - Ibuprofen Tablets, 50 Two-Packs/Box - Sold As 1 Box - Packaged for individual use to replen Now

Can't go wrong with Advil, however the expiration date only gave me 4 months to use it all. I wish the expiration dates were posted, at least so we know they are way too short before buying.

Read Best Reviews of Advil - Ibuprofen Tablets, 50 Two-Packs/Box - Sold As 1 Box - Packaged for individual use to replen Here

These were perfect for our wedding giftbags. We didn't want to package up "random" pain killers for the morning after our wedding this way the guests knew exactly what they were taking.

Want Advil - Ibuprofen Tablets, 50 Two-Packs/Box - Sold As 1 Box - Packaged for individual use to replen Discount?

We put this in our wedding gift bag, and I can assure you they came in handy on Sunday morning! Great price as well.

Save 77% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment