Tender After Bite Extra, 0.7 Ounces (Pack of 4)

Tender After Bite Extra, 0.7 OuncesI have used this product in the past and I like the After Bite Xtra because it is a gel and it is easier to control the the area it is being applied to. At least it USED to be easier. In the past, it came with a roller ball that would dispense the gel and now the roller ball is no longer there. You puncture the seal and apply it like you would a cream, except that it is a lot more runny than the cream. For me it is more messy to apply now than before. I would like to see them go back to the roller ball on the end of the tube of After Bite Xtra.

We've used this product for a couple years now and it's traditionally worked well. This particular packaging though wasn't typical. Normally the tube has a rounded surface with a small hole for applying. Instead, these have a traditional "toothpaste" style applicator which leads to over-application and a mess.

Buy Tender After Bite Extra, 0.7 Ounces (Pack of 4) Now

I ordered this online because I couldn't find it at any of my local drug or other retail stores. I originally purchased it while visiting in FL where I had been bitten by some very nasty mosquitos and it has been the only thing I've found that really makes them quite itching.

Product arrived in good condition, like new. Great price. Great delivery!

Read Best Reviews of Tender After Bite Extra, 0.7 Ounces (Pack of 4) Here

This makes you cough and gag if you let yourself breathe it, but it definitely takes the itch away. The tubes I got don't look like the ones I used to have (or the one pictured) but I guess it's the same.

If you've been itching like crazy make sure you haven't cut or scraped yourself doing it, because if you apply this after you've done that it will BURN.

Want Tender After Bite Extra, 0.7 Ounces (Pack of 4) Discount?

Mosquitoes love my blood and this is the only product that I have used to stops the itching almost instantly. It has a strong smell but it is definitely worth the few seconds of that smell.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment