Synergy Far-infrared Ray Therapeutic Ankle Support, One Size Fits All

Synergy Far-infrared Ray Therapeutic Ankle Support, One Size Fits AllI recently tore my Achilles Tendon and post surgery ordered this ankle support with high hopes for its curative powers. However, in spite of my normal size foot (10½ D) the product doesn't fit ! It's too small. The Velcro(tm) closure barely covers the front of my foot. I'd also like to note that the wrap itself is rather bulky for its small size and doesn't fit smoothly around my ankle and lower leg. If it were a more expensive product I'd return it but the cost and trouble aren't worth the effort. In the end, the lack of a "good fit" will prohibit me from discovering if the FIR benefits truly work.

Whenever I wore this item, it was very uncomfortable to wear. As well, the bottom part grinded into by foot which left a very nasty bruise. I tried to re-adjust the support but no such luck. The support kept rubbing right into my foot. Very poorly designed.

Buy Synergy Far-infrared Ray Therapeutic Ankle Support, One Size Fits All Now

i have charcot's foot. altho made for the ankle, the support cushions the foot to protect it.. ez on/off with velcro, washable, has lasted many months with everyday wear. cannot be worn with shoes, best over your sock as slipper. altho i am not sure how the infrared works but the long time swelling left in 2-3 days...and swelling stays down with daily use, sleep with it. i have custom shoes for $550. that don't do as well.

Read Best Reviews of Synergy Far-infrared Ray Therapeutic Ankle Support, One Size Fits All Here

One size does not fit all. It was way too big to fit my daughter's ankle which is about normal size

Want Synergy Far-infrared Ray Therapeutic Ankle Support, One Size Fits All Discount?

It does not fit no matter how I tried because, I figured out, your leg has to be big while your foot has to be small. I think it also corresponds the other viewer's comment... So sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment