Prep Razors, Personna Double Edge (Box of 100) - 75-4004 BOX

Prep Razors, Personna Double Edge - 75-4004 BOXThe item I ordered was a white double-sided razor based on the vendor photo. What I received was this blue razor that my wife and I had both previously tried. The blue double-sided razor causes excessive nicking of the skin. I'm told by the vendor that the blue razor is the replacement or upgrade for double-sided white razor. I consider it a poor substitute and a definite downgrade in quality! I received a full refund from the vendor regarding the shipping mix-up and was told that I could keep the blue razors already delivered to me. I wouldn't shave my dog with the blue double sided prep razor! Good luck finding another product that works for you.

I previously bought a few of the exact razor in the photo, they were great! Unfortunately when I bought them in bulk a more cheaply made item was sent. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!

Buy Prep Razors, Personna Double Edge (Box of 100) - 75-4004 BOX Now

These are the shavers that a laser hair removal center I go to, uses to prep you for any areas you had missed before they start the job. They want you to shave prior to coming in and so often, after I had used those fancy 4 or 5-blade disposables or even just double blades and all very highly rated disposables too so often, they were having to go over areas for me that were just not close enough. They gave me a few of these and told me to use for my next appt. I noticed they can even remove peach fuzz off your face. I can go over the peach fuzz with any of those disposables you get at Target, etc.. or even the higher cost non-disposables and I can see in a magnifying mirror that there's like 1/4" remaining. Not with these!! I wouldn't use them to shave my legs or underarms, but for small regions, they're outstanding. I love them so much, I just purchased a box of 100. The personna blades are rated the best too, but all of those shavers are so heavy-weight, like 47 grams. What makes these so easy to use is how light-weight they are also.

Read Best Reviews of Prep Razors, Personna Double Edge (Box of 100) - 75-4004 BOX Here

Razors provide a very close shave with very little effort or pressure. Double edged so you can finish any task quickly and razor is easy to clean off with little or no cloging.

Want Prep Razors, Personna Double Edge (Box of 100) - 75-4004 BOX Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment