Poise Hourglass Pads, Moderate, 54 Count

Poise Hourglass Pads, Moderate, 54 CountI have used the regular Poise pads for years (light coverage). Although they work great, they would always seem to bunch up and shift, depending on the type of underwear I wore. I usually would more commonly have this problem when wearing boy shorts. I tried the Poise Hourglass pads and they made all of the difference in the world!! I wore them with my boy shorts and they did not slip, bunch up or move. They stayed in place all day and the absorbency factor was much better than the old Poise pads. I purchased the hourglass shape in the moderate absorbency. I think that most of the ladies out there will be very pleased with the new design. Although they are a little bit more expensive, they are so worth it because of the comfort and the fact that the package contains 54 pads as opposed to the regular 24/44 packs.

FINALLY!!!! A product that is close to perfect! Not bulky or uncomfortable. The extra surprise is they are pretty. Who would ever have said that about a personal product such as pads? Great choice for older women and very reasonable priced. I am very happy with this product. Thankyou

Buy Poise Hourglass Pads, Moderate, 54 Count Now

My mom finds this product very comfortable and effective. She used to use the regular Poise (not hourglass), but once she tried these, she won't use any other kind (or brand).

Read Best Reviews of Poise Hourglass Pads, Moderate, 54 Count Here

The hourglass pads are great for comfort and leaking. Used these throughout my pregnancy while I leaked liked a broken faucet!

Want Poise Hourglass Pads, Moderate, 54 Count Discount?

I am a 60+ woman, I wear Poise everyday. They are a part of my life. I LIKE knowing that if I cough, laugh..... what ever the reason, I KNOW I AM COVERED! I don't love the fact that at times I loose bladder control.......................... but I am happy I have the POISE HOURGLASS on that will help me get thru whatever happens during my busy day. They are very comfortable and I hardly know that I have one on. I wore period pads for a long time, they were not as absorbent and the Poise is. Now ordering via website will make it less embarassing to me to purchase. Thank you for your product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment