Aqua Guard Moisture Barrier, Latex Free

Aqua Guard Moisture Barrier, Latex Free, 7 X 7 5 eaI bought this product because I have a central line that I need to keep dry when I shower. The product leaked and I had to have a nurse come and change out my dressing. Never again. Besides, I found a better product called LiquaShield that doesn't leak and you get 7 sheets in a pack & it costs less than Aquaguard's 5! Do the math...this was a no-brainer for me.

I am a breast cancer survivor who had a bi lateral mastectomy. Upon being discharged from the hospital I was instructed to keep my incisions dry while showering. The nurse suggested I use saran wrap and tape. Once home I researched protective moisture barriers and ended up purchasing Aqua Guard. Aqua Guard was an amazing product much easier than saran wrap and tape. When applying the self adhesive moisture barrier you have to be sure to place it correctly. "Top" needs to be applied to the top of the breast as to avoid leaking. The two bottoms sides have small opening to allow tubing to go through. I purchased the 7 x 7 size but the product is available in a 10 x 12 size. Again I would highly recommend the product and it is Latex Free!Aqua Guard Moisture Barrier, Latex Free, 7 X 7 5 ea

Buy Aqua Guard Moisture Barrier, Latex Free Now

Too small to adequately cover a PICC line and dressing. Adhesive is just so so still requires a lot of taping.

Read Best Reviews of Aqua Guard Moisture Barrier, Latex Free Here

It Allowed me to shower with stitches. It is very easy to put on and remove. There is no pulling or stinging.

Want Aqua Guard Moisture Barrier, Latex Free Discount?

I wanted to be able to take a shower after surgery. The hospital gave me a few aqua guard barriers to take home with me. They were so effective that I reordered these to get me thru the time where the shoulder had to stay dry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment