3M Transpore White Surgical Tape - 2" X 10 yds Box of 6 - MMM15341MMM15342_bx

3M Transpore White Surgical Tape - 2' X 10 yds Box of 6 - MMM15341MMM15342_bxI live with a medical problem that requires daily dressing changes, securing feeding tubes and central IV lines, etc. and I have to say this is THE best tape I have found. It breathes, it doesn't leave nasty residue like many of the others, it sticks but not insanely, and it is super easy to tear. I have tried a lot of different ones ...paper tape, micropore, silk, plastic transpore, HY, and the list goes on. This is still the best. It's a surgical tape so not something you can get at a local pharmacy. If you are looking for something new to try, this should be it. Thanks for selling it on Amazon! I should add this is not a waterproof tape. It's just the best I have found for leaving on all day without irritation or residue, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment