Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Mineral Bath Soak 20 oz

Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Mineral Bath Soak 20 ozI was having trouble with some aches and pains and I saw the Village Naturals Aches and Pains Mineral Bath Soak. I figured why not give them a try. Couldn't hurt. I enjoyed the aroma because I had some allergies bothering me and then I stepped into the tub. I soaked for about 15 or 20 minutes and I did not want to get out of the bath. All I can say is, I hope they have bunches of this stuff, because I am a believer and I want more. My head, body and allergies feel better. I am going to try the other ones as well.

i have Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis and i'm 29 years old. i have a tremendous amount of joint and muscle pain. i soak in hot baths with epsom salt all the time. but i saw this and said, "hey! i have aches and pains. let's try it." i just got out of the tub a little while ago. it made my whole body feel cold like when you rub icy hot or tiger balm and a sore joint or muscle. except it was all over my whole body. which is great for me because every one of my joints hurt at the same time and it kind of gets ridiculous when you have to rub ointment on every bendy part of your body. so these bath salts are perfect for me. it's been almost an hour since i got out of the tub and my skin and joints still feel cool and tenderized. i want to buy a case of this stuff.

Buy Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Mineral Bath Soak 20 oz Now

Get the exact same products at your local Wal-Mart for $5; they even have .97c trial size packets! Five star is for product ONLY, not price.

Read Best Reviews of Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Mineral Bath Soak 20 oz Here

Seriously. Just AHHHHHH. Smells great! Feels great! I bought the bubble bath to go with this and it foams nice, smells fabulous and is soooooo nice after training for (then running in) a half marathon!

Want Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Mineral Bath Soak 20 oz Discount?

I don't know if this works so well for aches and pains, but the mint cooling factor was enough to make my hot bath water seem much cooler than I knew it was. And it's great for clearing the sinuses. Don't stick your nose right up to the bath salts and take a big whiff like I did! It was like sticking a Halls up my nose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment