Pedifix Pedi-quick Step-n-smooth Shower Foot File Mat

Pedifix Pedi-quick Step-n-smooth Shower Foot File MatI have had problems with my feet for many years. I have visited a Podiatrist once a month to have calluses removed. I just changed to a different Podiatrist and he suggested I use the shower foot file. I am amazed with the results. I no longer have to see him every month. This file really works. I use it everyday in the shower. It is so easy to use. The results are much better then using a pumice stone. I am buying this as a gift for my mother and daughter. It is a great product.

Pedi-Quick Step-N-Smooth Shower Foot File is perfect from mobility impaired people or anyone that wants to use it. Due to an accident I am unable to easily care for my feet. I keep this the foot file on the floor of my shower and stand on it. Moving my feet in different directions removes old skin and caluses from the bottom of my feet. I hate those little creatures stuck to the bottom of the shower to prevent skids or falls. When I stand on this, not only am I gooming my feet I am not slipping and falling so not only does it groom it makes it safer for me in the shower. I had had one some time ago but it was damaged in a move. I was so thrilled to find I could purchase this at Amazon.com.

Buy Pedifix Pedi-quick Step-n-smooth Shower Foot File Mat Now

This product did not even last two days before it began to fall apart. The black backing separated from the front after two uses. The pumice coating developed bare spots after only four uses. These were normal uses according to the instructions. This may have been a good product in the past, but it is a terrible product now.

Read Best Reviews of Pedifix Pedi-quick Step-n-smooth Shower Foot File Mat Here

Have to take it easy on this file as to not rough feet up too much. Have been using this every other day. Seems very good quality.

Want Pedifix Pedi-quick Step-n-smooth Shower Foot File Mat Discount?

If you are nervous about slipping in the shower or don't have good balance, don't get this! It really needs little suction cups or something to stay in place. You have to step on it with one foot to be able to use it on the other foot and it just left me tipping and almost falling every time. I ended up using in on the carpeted floor, sitting on the couch and even then, it was difficult to file every angle of my heel. Wouldn't recommend if you want a good file on your feet.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment