Hy-Tape Pink Tape, 1.5" x 5 yards (TUBE OF 8), # 15LF - Pink Medical Waterproof Surgical Tape

Hy-Tape Pink Tape, 1.5' x 5 yards, # 15LF - Pink Medical Waterproof Surgical TapeI did not order this thru amazon but I have such a strong dislike for it that I felt I need to share. I decided to try this and ordered thru my insulin pump supply company. I had issues with other tapes sticking and getting rashes (like tegaderm, IV 3000, hypaflix, etc) that I wanted to try this since it claims "adheres securely to skin that is wet, oily or hairy, yet is still gentle on delicate skin" and "waterproof". I have tried it several times and it does not live up to its description. It falls off after I shower (thus not waterproof), and with in a hour after putting on dry skin it is falling off. It does not stick well at all. Save your money and get something else. I went back to tegaderm.

I would recommend this tape to anyone needing a good medical tape. I have used this product for over 15 years.

Buy Hy-Tape Pink Tape, 1.5" x 5 yards (TUBE OF 8), # 15LF - Pink Medical Waterproof Surgical Tape Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment