Humane Healing Dog Wound Spray, 2-Ounce

Humane Healing Dog Wound Spray, 2-OunceI admit that I was skeptical about whether this product would work, especially with all the other so called remedies out there, but it was amazing how quickly this stuff healed a cut on my labs leg. It started to work after one application, and healed the entire 2" cut in THREE days! It's awesome that it's all natural too. Humane Healing is the only thing I will ever put on my dog's injuries again.

This is a great spray and really healed my dog's wounds fast. He had scratched himself deeply with his nails and I had been applying a topical antibiotic for almost a week before order this product. The topical antibiotic did not help, but this wound spray healed the scratches almost completely within 2 days. Before use of this spray they were still red and raw looking.

Buy Humane Healing Dog Wound Spray, 2-Ounce Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment