Honda Genuine First Aid Kit - 08865-FAK-100

Honda Genuine First Aid Kit - 08865-FAK-100The contents of the first aid kit are fine but it doesn't stick or attach to anything on the inside of my 2012 Accord. I bought it with the intention of sticking it somewhere in the trunk (it comes with adhesive strips) but it doesn't stick and now just hangs out loose in my trunk.

HAs a few items that work well. This is a very basic kit. Band aids alcohol pads etc. You can build on it for sure. Its worth the money. I like it in the truck for sure.

Buy Honda Genuine First Aid Kit - 08865-FAK-100 Now

Didn't even know Honda had a First Aid Kit. Bought it because my grandfather's Lexus has one, So I wanted one. Has the Honda logo on it and all. Wonderful product.

Read Best Reviews of Honda Genuine First Aid Kit - 08865-FAK-100 Here

I needed a little something for my new Honda CRV and I requested and received a great product. The contents of the first aid kit were made up of quality materials and contained in a well protection zippered compartment. I'm ready for any road trip with this kit. Thanks for the great price and quick shipping.

Want Honda Genuine First Aid Kit - 08865-FAK-100 Discount?

Good accessory for your Honda, fits nicely in your trunk. The velcro adhesive is weak and does not stick well to the trunk interior. Used alternative adhesive and stays mounted.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment