Emuaid- Natural Pain Relief, Anti-Inflammatory Therapy, 2oz

Emuaid- Natural Pain Relief, Anti-Inflammatory Therapy, 2ozI had a small skin eruption on my leg that was bleeding a lot and this was the only ointment that seemed to help heal it up the fastest. I use it for various skin conditions with good results. I wish they would make a 1oz for half the price though because it is a bit pricey for the 2oz.

Emuaid is really expensive so certainly don't buy it if you can't afford to spend 50 bucks... at this price they really should offer a free sample, just for people to see if it works for them.

Our daughter had Molloscum Contagium and a severe reaction to a prescribed cream that was recommended by the dermatologist. Emuaid had an almost instantaneous positive effect. Her skin has healed remarkably well and has made a believer out of our family! Thank you soo much!

Buy Emuaid- Natural Pain Relief, Anti-Inflammatory Therapy, 2oz Now

I had immense problems with hair follicle infections in areas where my skin rubs, especially while exercising. In fact, this is how it started....right after my gym membership. Anyway, nothing else would work....or would make the situation worse. Vaseline, lotions, baby oil, medicines, nothing worked! I went to the doc and got Rx's that didn't help. Finally, I did a search and I gave this a try after seeing many favorable reviews. I use it every day and haven't had a follicle infection in many, many months!! And back to exercising again, too!

I use to buy direct from the company, but am glad to see Amazon carrying this fine product so I can take advantage of their free shipping.

Read Best Reviews of Emuaid- Natural Pain Relief, Anti-Inflammatory Therapy, 2oz Here

Bought for hemorrhoids based on some rave reviews. Must have been posted by employees. I had been using Annusol Plus and will go back to using it. That cream is a better and FAR FAR less expensive choice. Based on my experience with Emuaid you would be well advised to keep some hard earned money in your own pocket, and follow my advice.

Want Emuaid- Natural Pain Relief, Anti-Inflammatory Therapy, 2oz Discount?

Our 6 yo had been diagnosed with this skin virus a few weeks ago. Anyone that has had it knows how unsightly it is and whats worse there is no known treatment.

On a whim I found this product Emuaid and saw where others had success in treating Molluscum. For the $47.00 it was worth it to try.

We applied it 2-3 times a day and here we are 2 weeks later and they have started going away. He had them on both legs and the one leg is almost completely gone.

Is it this cream? For US we are attributing it to this cream. Doctors, dermatoligists wanted to prescribe Aldara. This was not an option since there was no gaurantee it would do anything and would have been over $500.00 for us.

Thank to those who posted previously about Emuaid and Molluscum. It worked for us :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment